- Coca-cola was originally green.
- Most common name in the world is Muhammad
- The name of all the continents ends with the same letter that they start with.
- The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
- There are 2 credit cards for every person in the United States.
- TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard.
- woman blink nearly twist as much as men!
- You can't kill yourself by holding your breath.
- It is impossible to lick your elbow.
- People say "blees you" when you sneeze because when you sneeze, your heart stop for a milisecond.
- It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky,
- The "sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick" is said to be the toughest tougue twister in the English language.
- If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib. If you try to Suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
- Each king in a deck of playing cards represents great king from history. "Spades"-King David, "Clubs"-Alexander the Great, "Hearts"-Charlemagne, "Diamonds"- Julius Caesar.
111 x 111 = 12321
1111 x 1111 = 1234321
11111 x 11111 = 123454321
111111 x 111111 = 12345654321
1111111 x 1111111 = 1234567654321
11111111 x 11111111 = 123456787654321
111111111 x 111111111 = 12345678987654321
16. If a statue of a person in the park on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle. If the horse has one front leg in the air, the horse died as a result of wounds receive in battle. If the horse has a all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.
17. What do bullet proof vest, fire escapes, windshield wipers and laser printers all in common? Ans: All invented by women.
18. Honey is the only food that doesn't spoil.
19. A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
20. A snail can sleep for 3 years.
21. All polar bears are left handed.
22. American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad serve in first class.
23. Butterflies taste with their feet.
24. Elephants are the only animals that can't jump.
25. In the last 4000 years, no new animals have been domesticated.
26. On average, people fear spiders more than they do death.
27. Shakespers invented the word 'assassination' and 'bump'
28. stewardessess are the longest word typed with the left hand.
29. The ant always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
30. The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
31. The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feets.
32. rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over million descendants.
33. Wearing headphones for just an hours will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
34. The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
35. Most lipstick contains fish scales.
36. Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different.
37. And finally 99% of people who read this will try to lick their elbow. ^_^